spring 2010

arrowsonly

spring 2010

Postby arrowsonly » December 1st, 2009, 4:59 pm

[8|] Hope the lottery gods smile on me for 2010! Week B mid April Monday - Friday hunt little to no pressure mid week!
Only 175 tags per week, roll the dice baby...

If not the archery over the counter tags mid May - closing allow me to hunt almost anyware in the south east corner...

Bruno
look em' in the eye before you give em' the shaft...
be a man hunt public land...

dewey

RE: spring 2010

Postby dewey » December 2nd, 2009, 5:04 am

Hey Bruno,

I got my spring plans figured out as well.  I will be hunting period C from April 24th to April 28th.  I got about 6 friends coming up with me and we are going to try and put a really big hurt on the turkeys in West central MN[:D].  If I don't get drawn [:@]for the zone and time period I want I am going to get a tag for turkeys in the adjacent zone where I shot my big gobbler last spring.

Dewey

dewey

RE: MN spring 2010

Postby dewey » December 17th, 2009, 6:16 am

Hey moore, you are correct in that there are a lot of tags available this year but if you want to get into a certain zone at a certain time you'd better turn your application in.  There are a lot of seasons in which there are more hunters than tags and that it is by no means a sure thing to get the season you always want.  I know the area I go to the early seasons always sell out and I did not get one last year for any time period in the zone I wanted.[:@]

Remember January 8th is the deadline for the spring turkey lottery application.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Minnesota