MN spring turkey results are posted

dewey

MN spring turkey results are posted

Postby dewey » February 5th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Here is a link to the MNDNR website where you can determine if you were successful or not in drawing a tag.

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/licenses/lot ... pring.html

Looks like time period B is not very popular but it is not really surprising considering it is a Monday through Friday hunt.

I would imagine TJ drew his time period B tag.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

turkey junky

Re: MN spring turkey results are posted

Postby turkey junky » February 18th, 2014, 9:27 pm

oh you know it dewey we drew 4 tags in our group & my uncle drew another 1 as well all for season B 501... think this is our 4th year in a row drawing 4-5+ tags for that time period love the hunt period with no wk-ends keeps the wk-end warriors away ... plus the sat B4 is trout opener we hit the streams 1st on the wk-ends & then the woods on monday thats MN turkey hunting to me...

the weather will determine weather or not i hunt season B or wait for warmer MAY weather around fishing opener thats another overlooked time to chase turkeys during a states fishing opener alot of times you have the woods to your-self that wk-end ive done it in MN & WI killed birds as well we have alot of time to fish & only a short time to turkey hunt so the choice for me is simple turkey hunt!!! lol

did you draw a tag dewey???

dewey

Re: MN spring turkey results are posted

Postby dewey » February 18th, 2014, 10:09 pm

I did not apply since I probably won't be able to go until the time period D or E at the earliest.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Minnesota