Fall Success

How was your last hunt? Let's see!
trkyklr

Fall Success

Postby trkyklr » November 17th, 2008, 6:41 am

Heres some pics of my november hunt. hopefully more to come in december.

trkyklr

RE: Fall Success

Postby trkyklr » November 17th, 2008, 6:55 am

DAANNGG!!! those pics are huge(almost as big as my head) as i have said in the past im dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to a computer.can anyone help me out & make these pics a little smaller

Morgan

Postby Morgan » November 17th, 2008, 9:04 am

Now that's a rack full of turkeys....
...Old Timers Gobbler Club...

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 17th, 2008, 12:37 pm

DANG is right. like they say , a pic is worth a thousand words . and i should read all the posts before i start peckin out words . THAT IS AN AWESOME PHOTO. and i must ask, WHO SHOT YOUR JEEP? AND WHO IS THAT FELLER?
 mrs. hay has to hook up the printer , i want that pic in my photo album of hunts remembered.     good job KEN

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » November 17th, 2008, 12:45 pm

well thanks guys for the kind words,once again my appalogies for the big crooked pictures,i recon i would have to say that its me in the pictures i was @ one of my buds job sites telling him how dumb he was for working in the rain & not goin' huntin' with me so of course he took the pics.hey mark if you are really wanting the pic for your hunting album i can email you some that would probably be better but it dont matter to me im just stoked about the whole weekend IT WAS KILLER!!

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » November 18th, 2008, 4:23 am

Good going Ken, I'm proud to have you as a senior prostaff member, and everyone else listen up! Ken's ability to scare the daylights out of the local turkey population and put the birds on his Jeep rack, is only a small part of what makes him a great prostaffer and woodsman. He is a professional through and through, a real gentleman, with great integrity. Is that 10 birds my friend ? If so, we're tied and I can't wait til Dec. 15th to get some on film. Till then, keep yer powder dry and da sun at yur back!

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE!
                                                                               L.K.LESLIE
                                                              HOOSIER HUNTER CUSTOM CALLS
                                                              MOSSY OAK PROSTAFF   

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 20th, 2008, 1:52 pm

evenin' pro staffers
yes , ken since you're offering i'd like the photos.
i sure hope you and the hoosier get some grand fall footage on the hunt.
I appreciate your time and trouble sending the photos.
oh by the way,i figured out that it was rain on the jeep window that looked like buckshot holes.   E-mail= marknlinda0954@esagelink.com
                                         MANY THANKS

Return to Photo Gallery • Post your hunting photos!