photo

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
dmcianfa

photo

Postby dmcianfa » April 30th, 2008, 11:17 am

How do I get a picture under my forum name like people have already.  Details on how and where would be appreciated.
"After eating an entire moose, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."

dmcianfa

RE: photo

Postby dmcianfa » April 30th, 2008, 11:24 am

Nevermind, I think I got it!
"After eating an entire moose, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » April 30th, 2008, 11:35 am

10 KB, what is that!?  You can't even put up a solid color with that size limitation.  Does anyone know how they got their photos to load up.  I know I see some out there that got to be more than 10 KB!  Please help

Gobblernut

Postby Gobblernut » April 30th, 2008, 6:46 pm

Same problem here.. Is it called your avatar?? Need help also..
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

JSchlender

Postby JSchlender » May 1st, 2008, 4:31 am

Where are you getting a message about 10K? Max image size is 200K. For photo posting tips, see the "Picture Size" thread in the News section. You can also send questions to sitehelp@fwpubs.com.
Thanks,
Jim Schlender
Editor

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion