Any news from the Kansas spring season?

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
scotty234_3

Any news from the Kansas spring season?

Postby scotty234_3 » May 8th, 2008, 7:43 am

Greetings,
   Anyone here know hows the Kansas season going? My internet is screwy here in Baghdad, and Im curious how the season is doing there if someone can let me know it would greatly be apprieated. Im about 30 days out from leaving here and once Im back Im starting heavy scouting for Whitetails and fall turkey. But thespring woods are my passion, its what I live for, but looks like most everyone has had a great season so far. keep it up and keep the pictures coming in!! I love to see the results of good hunts. Happy Hunting and be safe out there.
 Scott

GobbleGobble

RE: Any news from the Kansas spring season?

Postby GobbleGobble » May 8th, 2008, 9:49 am

Hey again Scotty.....  I say again because I have given you props in a couple other threads that you have commented on.

I won't brag about my Kansas turkey I got last Saturday again....I have already did that in my thread - 

"Yes Virgina there is a Santa AND yes a Tom will cross a creek to come to you"

So that being said- the picture of my turkey is there.  Now if I get a gobbler with a bow for the first time- WATCH OUT FRIENDS[:D]

Any way Scotty.... Here is a couple more Kansas easterns taken near Topeka from my coworker......
http://www.wibw.com/blogs/drew/17947529.html

Take care Scotty and keep your head low!

scotty234_3

RE: Any news from the Kansas spring season?

Postby scotty234_3 » May 8th, 2008, 10:03 am

Hey Boss,
 Thanks for the props and the link, Nice bird. Let me know how the bow goes as well, good luck and stay safe- Scott

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion