Let's welcome the new guy....

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Gobblernut

Let's welcome the new guy....

Postby Gobblernut » August 7th, 2008, 11:41 pm

Fellas let's welcome ( Hillbilly) to the forum he lives close to me here in southwest virginia..Avid turkey hunter and a great person. Another one hooked on turkey hunting..He is the president of our local chapter Lonesome pine longbeards..I'm sure he'll have alot of input on various topics..Another person given to us through this great passion...
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

trkyklr

RE: Let's welcome the new guy....

Postby trkyklr » August 8th, 2008, 2:30 am

welcome hillbilly, lets chat

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » August 8th, 2008, 6:26 am

Howdy hillbilly, and welcome to camp! This is the place where us turkey hunters experience some of the out -of - the-woods fellowship, that makes us who we are. I've been absent for a while, but now I'mmmm baaaack! Here's my first piece of advice, when you get a chance , go to Hoosier Hunter Custom Calls.com and sign up for the FREE monthly box call giveaway, and good luck.
                                                GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS. and STAY SAFE!
                                                                  L.K.LESLIE

GearJammer

Postby GearJammer » August 8th, 2008, 12:17 pm

Howdy hillbilly, and welcome to camp! This is the place where us turkey hunters experience some of the out -of - the-woods fellowship, that makes us who we are. I've been absent for a while, but now I'mmmm baaaack! Here's my first piece of advice, when you get a chance , go to Hoosier Hunter Custom Calls.com and sign up for the FREE monthly box call giveaway, and good luck.
                                              GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS. and STAY SAFE!
                                                                L.K.LESLIE
[/quote]

Hey Hoosier Hunter. I just wanted to write and tell you that I visited your website and I think that is great!! Looking at all your calls....I may have to break down and try out that "Preacher". LOL...I told my wife that I had all the calls I needed last spring, so in the picture section of your website, you may see her with one of my shotguns, displaying me like one of them turkeys! Haha.
Keep up the good work.
"The doorway to freedom is framed in muskets" Charleton Heston

HILLBILLY

Postby HILLBILLY » August 8th, 2008, 12:43 pm

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GUYS!
MAKIN A LIVIN' SIX INCHES FROM HELL

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » August 10th, 2008, 7:02 am

Hey there Gearjammer, thanks for them kind words about the calls and the website. As you could see, the custom single piece box calls are my specialty, and they are my PASSION. As you could also see, my calls are priced for the hunter, although many are still settin on a shelf or in a case, which is sad if you happen to be a box call. My mouth calls have just come online, and I'll guarantee you, that unless your getting your mouth calls from another custom call maker, you'll not find a better quality call availible. My mouth calls have won calling contests across the mid-west, and I have calls for all skill levels, from novice to veterans. It's been a busy spring and summer, tryin to get everything on line as finances allow, but coming soon to the web site, are, a cherry slate over slate, a cherry glass over slate, stikers and custom strikers, grunt and bleat calls,along with a crow and barred owl call. Gearjammer, once again thanks, and my # is on the website,HOOSIER HUNTER CUSTOM CALLS.COM, with easiest access from google. Please feel free to call anytime, I always like to talk turkey, and remember fellows, a good pro-staffer is hard to find. Thanks Turkey Killer.

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, and STAY SAFE
                                                                                       L.K.LESLIE

mark hay

Postby mark hay » September 20th, 2008, 1:49 pm

WELCOME TO TURKEY1 from southern Ohio. Look forward to hearing from you ,,,and some stories from the WOODS!   later     ''oldschoolturkeytactics''

mark hay

Postby mark hay » November 23rd, 2008, 3:59 am

welcome ROLLING ROCK 123
I've only been visiting this site since August and must say i wish i had started sooner . very interesting topics and people . WELCOME

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion