Priceless ! The ways to mess with a 3 year old's mind.

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
SamuraiTater

Priceless ! The ways to mess with a 3 year old's mind.

Postby SamuraiTater » December 25th, 2008, 7:55 am

Mine aren't this little anymore, but I just had the most fun messing with a 3 year old. The wife was opening the oven door and picking bits of stuffing off the turkey and her niece's 3 year old son wanted to see the bird in the oven. I wondered how he'd react and I just couldn't resist the fun....

.....I quietly slipped out to the garage and dug into my turkey hunting gear. I retrieved a gobble-shaker call and positioned myself next to the oven. When this little boy wasn't paying attention I let out a thunderous gobble and he jumped up from the table and turned to see if that bird was trying to get out. Image Image

Grandma then helped with the charade. She would block his view of me next to the oven while she opened the door so they could take a small peek inside - <another booming gobble>. ImageImageImage

He's convinced that bird is still alive. .....And it's gonna' gobble one more time just before we eat it.

hoosierhunter

RE: Priceless ! The ways to mess with a 3 year old's mind.

Postby hoosierhunter » December 25th, 2008, 8:13 am

Thats funny Todd, just plain funny. I hope you and the family are having a wonderful CHRISTmas. Thanks for the humor!

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE!
L.K.LESLIE
HOOSIER HUNTER CUSTOM CALLS
MOSSY OAK PROSTAFF[:D]

turkeydoghunter

RE: Priceless ! The ways to mess with a 3 year old's mind.

Postby turkeydoghunter » December 25th, 2008, 9:04 am

even more fun to mess with a 50 year olds mind....ifing hes got one[;)]

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion