Pretty Boy ????

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
mark hay

RE: Pretty Boy ????

Postby mark hay » January 21st, 2009, 1:46 pm

hey turkeydog,
i like the way you sang that song. SET UP

papaturkey

Postby papaturkey » January 23rd, 2009, 7:00 pm

I have heard both good and bad about the Pretty boy. Some say it is too big and will scare off some toms.Others say they come running in for a fight! I work at BPS and hear alot of stories,if I had one I would sure use it!! The other decoy that I really like is the widowmaker hen decoy,it works great by itself,I can tell you that from personal use.Only thing is I think they quit making them,if not they sure are hard to find!

mike
Just get better!!

Gobblernut

Postby Gobblernut » January 30th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Fan Club, Thanks for getting my back I really appreciate it... I'm use to people like that i work in a maximum security prison i see them everyday!!!
Sorry it took so long to get back to all of you but trying to make a living during this recession... Anyway TO everyone who replied i appreciate your input and honesty.. And yes my only intentions of asking the question to start with was just for some field testimony sorry If I stirred up anything....
Gobblernut

You can't kill'em sittin on the couch!!!!

Gobblernut

Postby Gobblernut » January 31st, 2009, 5:09 pm

Fan club, Thanks for getting my back but I'm use to rude or inconsiderate people anyway thanks to everyone for your opinions and testimonies..
Remember fellas don't stand in a glass house and through stones, because sooner or later you will hit a window............
Gobblernut

Gobblernut

Postby Gobblernut » January 31st, 2009, 5:13 pm

Thanks Fan, and thanks to everyone for your testimonies... As for the one who doesn't agree with decoys..I am spending my own cash that I earned.. Remember fellas don't stand in a glass house and throw stones sooner or later you will break a window..
Gobblernut

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion