New Podcast

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
simpzenith

New Podcast

Postby simpzenith » February 18th, 2009, 7:54 pm

Hi everyone, I recently started a new podcast about turkey hunting on public land. Please listen and give me any feedback on what you like about it and what you would change. Thanks! Here's the link: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/TurkeyHuntPublicLand

tracebusta32

RE: New Podcast

Postby tracebusta32 » February 20th, 2009, 8:00 am

Couple nice videos there with the kids, I seen one on there where you took two gobs at over 60 yards but it seemed to me they was coming toward your setup so wasn't to sure about that.
Malachi 4:5-6
My Brother: WMB

greyghost

Postby greyghost » February 20th, 2009, 9:41 am

Good home videos and memories of your hunts.

Now I am far from a photographer, I hardly take stills of my own hunts. But just an opinion, 

Some parts were shakey.

Were you got the double in the field a mike on the person would be better then from the recorder, since wind played a part of the distortion.

Video a little on the dark side in parts.

Commend you on your skills though to get a film with kids and all.

The ones with the kids was enjoyable to watch especially you talking them still and then the shooter taking a lot of the tree out.

simpzenith

Postby simpzenith » February 21st, 2009, 6:33 pm

ORIGINAL: tracebusta32

Couple nice videos there with the kids, I seen one on there where you took two gobs at over 60 yards but it seemed to me they was coming toward your setup so wasn't to sure about that.

Thanks. The turkeys were actually headed away. My brother was filming and he wouldn't reach for the zoom out of fear of spooking the birds.

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion