Big Brother to track your hunting spots

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
Turkeybuster

RE: Big Brother to track your hunting spots

Postby Turkeybuster » February 25th, 2009, 5:01 pm

Since the election there has been a despiration among the public to buy guns this is not for hunting purposes and it is also nation wide. Assult weapons any semi auto and handguns of any kind are being sold at the rate that manufacturers cannot keep up. Ammunition especially for handguns and rifle's is getting hard to find. I don't like the looks of this however in another aspect it may be good as there is more people to rally around the Second Ammendment when the time comes and it will. My son works part time for a major sporting goods chain and guns are being shipped by the skids and they still can't meet the demands. This in my opinion only has been sparked by the population not trusting and being scared of our government as it is today. I don't know how many remember a announcement made during 911 to the people not to call the government agencys the police or other emergency numbers that all the lines are tied up, I do, so where did this leave the people? They basically said you are on your own and a lot of people were scared then later on we had Katrina and we all know the fiasco that turned into. I hope Big Brother comes up with a answer but honestly I don't think they even see what is going on.
Turkeybuster 

trkyklr

RE: Big Brother to track your hunting spots

Postby trkyklr » February 26th, 2009, 5:04 am

so if you drive an electric,compact or hybrid car you will be helping the big boys pay for their gas in their hummers & such(cause there is no gas tax & a new tax on road usage) your gonna get a big thanks for goin' green from our wonderful government, CHANGE!! ain't that what america wanted?

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion