ordering ammo on-line with free shipping?

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
turkey junky

ordering ammo on-line with free shipping?

Postby turkey junky » March 19th, 2013, 1:18 pm

hey guys i know i have asked this question B4 but i can not find the old thread??? maybe i overlooked it??? any way i want to order some federal mag-shok heaviweight turkey loads for this spring & i can find any on-line ammo dealers that offer free shipping??? are there any on-lone ammo dealers that have federal heaviweight turkey loads 4 sale??? most places with ship n included put the shells well past 30.00$ 22.00-24.00 is steep for me but 30.00 plus you can keep them shells lol... i looked at ables ammo no federal heaviweights????

any places you guys can point me towards any info is much appreciated thanks guys...

happy safe hunting to all you guys this spring!!!

Cut N Run

Re: ordering ammo on-line with free shipping?

Postby Cut N Run » March 20th, 2013, 7:16 am

You didn't say what size shot or length of shell, but here's one site that has some in stock;
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/982229 ... d-box-of-5

You will probably hard pressed to find free shipping this time of year. They do offer a rebate & that's better than nothing.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Steve_In

Postby Steve_In » March 20th, 2013, 8:01 am

I don't know if you are near one of the big box stores that sell ammo but sometimes you can get free shipping if you pick it up at the store.
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » March 20th, 2013, 11:28 am

sorry cut n run i am looking for 12 ga 3inch 7 shot i kinda fell in love with them 7 shot last yr i was a 5 shot guy for all my years till last season i killed a bird out to 50 yrds my max range & the bird barely moved after the shot so ill go with 7 shot again this season i still have some hevi 5s!!!

i dont really trust cabelas cuz they have let me down b4 or i would order some 7s to the cabelas store i pass on the way down to OK but like i aid i dont trust cabelas that much... the last time i went there they didnt even have a 3/4 pull over face mask they were not out never ordered any more from the last season they had a bunch of cheap face masks that blow in the wind & are open in the back but i dont use them...

i will look at mid way usa i have a cousin that works at sportsmans guide & they still have a bunch left if i order through my cousin i dont have to pay shipping so????

ables ammo only had 20 7s so... thanks for the info guys ill check out midway usa now...

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion