upload pics

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
bcknuts

upload pics

Postby bcknuts » February 28th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Need help first time uploading pics.good time to learn going to need to know how when i kill a big long beard for my team lol.

bcknuts

Re: upload pics

Postby bcknuts » February 28th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Thanks Dewey Just found your post on resize.Followed your instructions worked great again thanks.

Kevin

dewey

Postby dewey » February 28th, 2013, 9:07 pm

bcknuts wrote:Thanks Dewey Just found your post on resize.Followed your instructions worked great again thanks.

Kevin

Hey Kevin I am glad you found that post. There is also another post on how to upload a photo for your avatar if you are interested in doing that.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

mossyoakpro

Postby mossyoakpro » February 28th, 2013, 10:13 pm

Send me a link to the avatar sizing if you don't mind Dewey...I am having some trouble.

dewey

Postby dewey » March 1st, 2013, 1:30 pm

mossyoakpro wrote:Send me a link to the avatar sizing if you don't mind Dewey...I am having some trouble.

Here is a link to the thread about how to create and upload your avatar.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=523

Seriously if anyone needs help with their avatar or resizing pictures send me a pm and I will happily help.

Dewey
Last edited by dewey on March 2nd, 2013, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

bcknuts

Postby bcknuts » March 2nd, 2013, 9:11 am

Dewey got to get a pic this season for avatar .But will follow your post thanks.

Kevin

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion