turkey junky account frozen?

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
dewey

turkey junky account frozen?

Postby dewey » February 25th, 2013, 4:49 pm

So I have been emailing turkey junky and he is having trouble logging into the forum so I tried to use his log in information and I couldn't log in either? Does anyone have any idea why he can't log in? Is anyone else having problems logging in?

Thanks

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

soiltester

Re: turkey junky account frozen?

Postby soiltester » February 25th, 2013, 6:02 pm

WillowRidgeCalls and Dixie Belle, got booted also. Dixie Belle hasn't gotton back on yet. Don't know how WillowRidgeCalls did, maybe he'll share the steps he took??
I use to be misoiltester, and after 3 different "new" confirmed passwords, I re-registered under a different e-mail I have.
I e-mailed Brian, but don't think it's his area??
Crazy, thought I got banned or something??

Wish I could say/do something to help out .. but I gave up :(

ticklishtompro

Postby ticklishtompro » February 25th, 2013, 6:37 pm

email Ben and let him know. I had the same problem a month or so ago and he took care of it for me.
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
ttcutomcalls.webs.com
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff
Dixieland Outdoors Prostaff

dewey

Postby dewey » February 25th, 2013, 9:14 pm

ticklishtompro wrote:email Ben and let him know. I had the same problem a month or so ago and he took care of it for me.

Here is Ben's email address.

Ben.Sobieck@fwmedia.com

Hopefully he will be able to help as the last thing we want as a turkey hunting forum is to start losing members because they cannot log in.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 25th, 2013, 11:54 pm

Not sure what going on with the server? It kept booting me everytime I'd leave the site. It wouldn't let me log back in either. I finally kept clicking the *Remember Me* box 4/5 times and finally it let me in. The problem came about the day they fixed the Smilies :D , since them people are having problems logging in, not sure what that had to do with it? We got the smilies back, but lost people?
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

charlie elk

Postby charlie elk » February 26th, 2013, 12:56 am

WillowRidgeCalls wrote: The problem came about the day they fixed the Smilies :D , since them people are having problems logging in, not sure what that had to do with it? We got the smilies back, but lost people?

When you fix one thing on these systems it always seems to create another problem. It's called programmer job security. ;)

I emailed Ben this morning and cc'ed turkey junky so hopefully they're working on it. He fixed the problem ticklish and I had a few weeks ago.
later,
charlie
If you agree with me call it fact; if you disagree - call it my opinion.
After all - we are talking turkey.

Chief Many Longbeards

Postby Chief Many Longbeards » February 26th, 2013, 7:11 am

the mods are trying to weed out the rif raf :shock:

just kidding, guys :D :lol:

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » February 26th, 2013, 8:06 am

charlie elk wrote:I emailed Ben this morning and cc'ed turkey junky so hopefully they're working on it. He fixed the problem ticklish and I had a few weeks ago.

Not trying to pick on Ben, but whenever I've corresponded with him pertaining to this forum I''ve always CC'd Brian Lovett as well. F&W publications runs a slew of forums for their magazines and you never know what else is on their plate. Brian has a personal stake in this forum as he is the editor of T&TH. If Ben is out of the office or busy with another project, he can direct the issue elsewhere.

Jeff
"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

retranger

Postby retranger » February 26th, 2013, 12:41 pm

I had trouble this morning, it kept asking me for username and password. I would enter it and click enter and the box would come back wanting me to enter it again. Just gave up and tried it again now and got on.
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

soiltester

Postby soiltester » February 26th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Ben got back on my earlier e-mail. Tried another password and still no luck on my misoiltester :?

Next

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion