Spring 2013 Properties

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
turkey junky

Re: Spring 2013 Properties

Postby turkey junky » February 6th, 2013, 12:31 am

i guessed #1 the 157 acre #2 62 acre #3 450 acre but them homes at the 62 acre would of bugged me lol

knowing the area is KEY even if its not the best land around but there are birds there & you know how to get to wear you have to be to kill them thats all that matters!!!

dewey

Postby dewey » February 6th, 2013, 12:38 am

eggshell wrote:Sorry stanky, i wasn't trying to "PLOW OUT" your spot. I removed the info and hope dewey will edit his quote. My point was the information was there and anyone with a will to do it could easily do it. Thanks Turkey Junky for calling me out, I truly meant no harm. However, the point is now made to everyone, so mission accomplished.

I edited my post so nothing is there. We all know that no one here means to harm another's hunting spot but try to show them the need to be careful when posting Google Earth pictures. Lets talk about turkeys some more.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

stankyolgobbler

Postby stankyolgobbler » February 6th, 2013, 12:46 am

eggshell wrote:Sorry stanky, i wasn't trying to "PLOW OUT" your spot. I removed the info and hope dewey will edit his quote. My point was the information was there and anyone with a will to do it could easily do it. Thanks Turkey Junky for calling me out, I truly meant no harm. However, the point is now made to everyone, so mission accomplished.

Everything is fine! You were pointing something out to a fellow hunter and i took your advice! I APPRECIATE it really! No harm no foul!
-Sage Morris

I like 'em close.....I mean REAL close.

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » February 7th, 2013, 3:33 am

Nice looking properties man, now where exactly where they again?? :p joking but anyways goodluck with your hunting in the coming season
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion