Pic downloads

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
onpoint

Pic downloads

Postby onpoint » May 4th, 2012, 3:49 pm

Can u post pics from ur cell phone. How 'bout a little help from one of u tech gurus
"Chasin' gobblers has a lot in common with dealing with a wife, 'bout the time ya' think ya' got 'em figured out, they change the rules!!!"

retranger

Re: Pic downloads

Postby retranger » May 4th, 2012, 5:59 pm

I take pics on my cell phone and send them to my email then save them on the computer and then post them where you want. You will want to resize them to post here. Holler if you need that information. It may still be on a thread here somewhere. Dewey where is it :lol: :lol:
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

homunculi

Postby homunculi » May 6th, 2012, 10:25 am

onpoint wrote:Can u post pics from ur cell phone. How 'bout a little help from one of u tech gurus

i have tried from my iphone but the site will not see the camera roll ret ranger has the idea .. or if you phone uses a micro sd card plop them on that card
and use a usb micro sd reader and import from your computer

onpoint

Postby onpoint » May 6th, 2012, 6:12 pm

OK, I have them saved in my computer. Now how, for example, would I get them to download to this post? :roll:
"Chasin' gobblers has a lot in common with dealing with a wife, 'bout the time ya' think ya' got 'em figured out, they change the rules!!!"

retranger

Postby retranger » May 6th, 2012, 6:26 pm

OK lets see how good an instructor I am. First you will have to resize your pics. He is a web site that you can down load a frre resizing program. Quite a few of the fellows on here use this one.

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/ima ... esizer.php

Now using that program resize your pics. If you want to have one for your avatar it needs to be 145 X 145 pix. To post a pic in your post a good size is 600 x 400.
When you open the "new topic" or "postreply" window down at the bottom there is a tab that says "upload attachment" click on that then browse through your computer for the pic that you have resized and double click on it and it will come to your post.
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

onpoint

Postby onpoint » May 7th, 2012, 9:50 am

Thanks. I'll give it a try

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion