SC season is over

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
1Morgan

SC season is over

Postby 1Morgan » May 1st, 2012, 4:21 pm

It's all over. It was a strange season. Either they were on fire or completely shut down. I was able to harvest 2, 2 year olds and I missed 2 other birds. The stories and pics are in other posts I wish everyone a safe and fun rest of your season. I'll be back after 'em next spring, no fall season here.
South Carolina Low Country

bamabirdbuster13

Re: SC season is over

Postby bamabirdbuster13 » May 1st, 2012, 4:41 pm

same situation here in bama.now the seasons over i dont know what to do. i walked outside and got a bird to gobble this morning off the porch.. i just sat my call down and went inside and went back to sleep. i guess ill pick the rod and reel up and try to catch a few fish.i ended up with 3 longbeards so im super excited.
Imma give him a headache B.C cant fix

1Morgan

Postby 1Morgan » May 1st, 2012, 6:33 pm

Yea, I was driving down the interstate this morning and there was a longbeard strutting on the side of the road with a hen at about 9am. It's over for me but not for them!
South Carolina Low Country

bamabirdbuster13

Postby bamabirdbuster13 » May 1st, 2012, 7:31 pm

yea id give anything to be able to wake up tommorrow at 4am, put my boots on, get ate up by mosquittos, and walk five miles, and maybe if im lucky to kill a bird well thats just icing on the cake. just to give em onemore go.
Imma give him a headache B.C cant fix

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion