my yearly visit ...

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
homunculi

my yearly visit ...

Postby homunculi » April 30th, 2012, 8:18 pm

sunday i went out as to be my last day off for a while ... as to have lost an employee and losing my one morning guy to jury duty ..
and as fate would have it like every year when the local villages finest decides to be @ssholes ....

after getting home i took the shells in the house ... as always from the cab of my truck and went to retrieve my shotgun then i got the case out of the bed ..
they pull in the drive .. (the disadvantage to living on a st rt ) and questioned me about what i was doing and had to show my drivers hunting lic and tag ..

when i had the astro van they did the same thing looking for improper transport ... this is getting annoying happening for the past 5 years and well i cannot stop it just comply with the requests ...
they find nothing and leave ... this is one down side to living in a small town where the towns finest has nothing to do ...
hell they even wrote mt neighbor a citation for shooting a sling shot in his back yard ... saying it is against village ordnance ...

fun fun .. with the one guy out for jury duty and the other moved to another store in the company i might be eating tag soup x2 this spring ....

if you are on d&dh forums there is a update on my health and dr app there ... thanks ...

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion