Does anyone know how much....

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
msbadger

Does anyone know how much....

Postby msbadger » April 20th, 2012, 7:00 am

it would cost or where I could get a old time video tape transferred to digital?

years ago I happen to be at the computer when a group of turkeys came up close enough to tape...next thing I know two toms got into a fight...it is wild!!
They were in a section of bramble and tore the place up and them selves...it went on so long I thought they'd kill each other...actually so long Mr B came up and said aren't you taping this?...dahhhh...I had time to set up and still get a long video of the fight...the brambles looked like someone had opened a couple of feather pillows and went to town...I'd love to share it some time

shaman

Re: Does anyone know how much....

Postby shaman » April 20th, 2012, 9:33 am

Try Craigslist. There's bound to be someone in the general area doing it.

BTW: good to have you around. :)
Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries of SW Bracken County, KY
ImageImage

msbadger

Postby msbadger » April 20th, 2012, 11:30 am

Thanks Shaman...from a lack of response to post though..with the exception of a couple of you...I'm thinking I may bow out...I'm pretty busy any ways..Glad your season went well....got to go set blk locust post I cut..still working on that fence project ;)

dewey

Postby dewey » April 20th, 2012, 12:34 pm

Sounds like you got to see quite the battle royal.

I did a qucik Google search and it appears as though if you have a VCR and a computer you could idd quickyl yourself or like Shaman said there are usually places around that can do it for you. If you get it turned into a digital video it would be awesome to see the video.

http://www.wisegeek.com/how-do-i-conver ... igital.htm

Good luck with the conversion.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion