Wow...Very Impressive

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
JPH

RE: Wow...Very Impressive

Postby JPH » January 2nd, 2009, 2:47 pm

ORIGINAL: Gobblerman

Joe (JPH), if you landed in El Paso, I'm not surprised that you weren't too impressed with this part of the country.  El Paso gives you a glimpse of what our desert country is like, but all of the good stuff is up here in New Mexico!

Yep. That's what I saw from the window of the puddle jumper I was riding in (Denver to El Paso). I almost drooled on myself. Beautiful!  

Morgan

Postby Morgan » January 3rd, 2009, 5:43 am

You caught up yet Jim....
...Old Timers Gobbler Club...

Gobblerman

Postby Gobblerman » January 4th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Well, I'm back from a couple of days of sandhill crane hunting....and I see I have missed out on a significant amount of interesting and entertaining discussion.  I'm half-way sorry I wasn't around to jump in the middle of some of it! 

Welcome to some of the new kids on the block (even though some of you obviously aren't all that "new")....many of the posts made over the last few days have been very impressive, although I hope nobody ended up getting their feelers hurt over any of it.  It is becoming increasingly evident that we turkey hunters are an opinionated bunch, are we not?

I guess I really shouldn't go on here like I'm some sort of official greeter or something.  Just wanted to jump back in and say howdy .....my head is reeling from looking over all the recent activity.  I'm gonna run the "introduce yourself" thread back up to the top for more proper introductions....it seems to have fallen out of sight.

Jim

Previous

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion