trade hunt=Eastern in Wi for a sd.or wy. merriam

Your place to talk about anything and everything hunting-related!
notgnimer

trade hunt=Eastern in Wi for a sd.or wy. merriam

Postby notgnimer » December 29th, 2008, 10:24 am

I am looking to trade a hunt or discuss pricing for lodging and access. Looking at South Dakota or Wyoming, perferance is SD for the spring hunt. I would like to trade a hunt for two people. I am a licenced guide and outfitter in Buffalo county Wi. with exellent lodging and 4000 acres of private land. I have some exellent turkey hunting available with birds harvested every year in the 28-29 lbs. I am about 75% kill yearly on eastern birds. I will provide you an exellent trip, semi guided by myself. PM me if interested Thanks Bill Remington Owner / Operator Remington Outfitters.

notgnimer

RE: trade hunt=Eastern in Wi for a sd.or wy. merriam

Postby notgnimer » January 5th, 2009, 7:24 am

Any takers ? I have an excellent hunt to offer on over 4000 acres of private land with a nice lodge. Trade doesn't have to be 5 star just adequate with good hunting.

Gobblerman

RE: trade hunt=Eastern in Wi for a sd.or wy. merriam

Postby Gobblerman » January 5th, 2009, 12:03 pm

Bill,....sorry you aren't getting any response for your proposal (at least not here on the forum).   Can't help you with a SD or WY Merriams, but if you are interested in coming all the way to NM, we can talk.  Sounds like you've got a great place up your way.
Jim

Return to Talkin' Turkey • General discussion