Hunting Club

bdgobbler

Hunting Club

Postby bdgobbler » December 31st, 2009, 4:29 pm

Need 2 find a Turkey Hunting club only, near the Bryan county area.

limbhanger51

RE: Hunting Club

Postby limbhanger51 » January 8th, 2010, 5:39 pm

If you do not find a hunting club in this area I would suggest Ft. Stewart. Its big, cheap and is full of turkeys. And the hunting presure is less than on most of the clubs.

creekrocket

Postby creekrocket » January 16th, 2010, 3:28 pm

And the hunting presure is less than on most of the clubs.
[quote]ORIGINAL: limbhanger51
[:D] Thats funny limbhanger! I hope you're pulling his leg. BDGOBBLER, he is right about it being cheap and the other, but as far as the pressure thing go's......I dont think so. I hunt there exclusively and there is no comparison to a hunting club or a private lease. Stewart has some really nice hunting but you better bring yor A-Game, and get ready for dissapointment. These birds have been worked over pretty good and they have seen it and heard it all.
 If you wanna go sometime, let me know. I'll show ya what I'm talkin about.:)

bdgobbler

Postby bdgobbler » January 17th, 2010, 8:03 am

I agree about the pressure and you have to bring your A game. I have been hunting there for 30 years and i love the challenge. Just want find a good good club for me a my boy and dad. If you here about one let me know. Thanks alot

creek bottom

Postby creek bottom » April 4th, 2010, 5:10 pm

There is a club that is a still hunting club only,it has a pretty good population of turkeys and there have been some good size birds taken so far this season. The name of the club is (Bandy Bluff Hunting club) located in Bryan county off of Hwy.204 near morgans bridge if interested u can contact me at 912-658-6995 we do have seven openings left

Return to Georgia