Hunt Middle Tennessee Easterns

Planning a guided turkey hunt? Looking for tips in choosing the best outfitter? Discuss options here.
J Hook Max

Hunt Middle Tennessee Easterns

Postby J Hook Max » January 24th, 2013, 11:17 am

J Hook Guide Service in Middle Tennessee is your source for some of the best Eastern Gobbler hunting in the South. Guides Doug and Cliff have been hunting turkeys since the late 1960's and can provide you an exciting and learning experience to last a lifetime.
Check them out at http://www.jhookguideservice.com

turkey junky

Re: Hunt Middle Tennessee Easterns

Postby turkey junky » January 28th, 2013, 8:08 am

i dont have the time or $$$ this season guys but i will be get n ahold of you next yr about this time i have always wanted to hunt a eastern in the south & have herd great things about TN so i may want to book a hunt after i tag a bird on public land or incase i dont get a bird on public land i may have 2-4 people with me as well so i will deff keep in touch with you guys & remember the web site...

good luck & safe happy hunting to you all this season...

J Hook Max

Postby J Hook Max » January 28th, 2013, 12:53 pm

Thanks for the interest. Lucky for you , we are already booked this season. I am sure that we can work in a hunt for next season. The most we take is two persons at a time. We allow a maximum of two gobblers per hunter. This is to not overharvest our birds.
As you can see on the website , we have done very well the last few seasons. This past season's birds are not even on the site yet , but should be in a couple of weeks.
We had a very good season in 2012.

turkey junky

Postby turkey junky » January 31st, 2013, 3:27 pm

WOW that was fast 4 days to book up this season??? you must have it going on j hook lol

maybe next year? i may hit that public land next door lol have a happy & safe hunting season this year & good luck...

J Hook Max

Postby J Hook Max » February 1st, 2013, 2:02 pm

We usually stay booked up. We have added some property this year , about 500 more acres. We are taking two more guys than in the last several years. Also my partner is retiring later this year and he can guide full time next season. Due to that , we will probably take a couple of more folks.
Most of our clients are repeats. I feel that must be a good thing.

Return to Guides & Outfitters