Grilling season is here!

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
hunter480

Grilling season is here!

Postby hunter480 » March 13th, 2011, 3:01 pm

I`m a diehard charcoal griller....on my Weber grill........not to snub the gas grill guys, but I just love the charcoal flavor....

It`s time guys....ribeyes, chicken, ribs, venison burgers, portabella mushrooms on the grill.......wow.

Anyone have killer grill recipes to share?

SpitnDrum

RE: Grilling season is here!

Postby SpitnDrum » March 14th, 2011, 1:53 am

ORIGINAL: hunter480

I`m a diehard charcoal griller....on my Weber grill........not to snub the gas grill guys, but I just love the charcoal flavor....

It`s time guys....ribeyes, chicken, ribs, venison burgers, portabella mushrooms on the grill.......wow.

Anyone have killer grill recipes to share?

stuffed peppers,corn on the cob,backstraps,grill top potatoes

I have a charcoal smoker...love them smoked venison hams and TURKEYS
Kentucky Briar Jumper

A Kitchen-Dog is never a good rabbit HUNTER!

dewey

Postby dewey » March 14th, 2011, 4:56 am

We grilled ribeyes and potatoes on the grill Friday night.[:D] HMMM!!! they are good on the grill nevermind that it was only about 30 degrees at the time and there is still snow everywhere but dang it I wanted a grilled steak and potatoes.

I can't wait for another 2 months or so before the local produce stands start selling corn on the cob, dang that stuff is GOOD!!!

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 17th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Dewey I am sure that you love where you live but you really need to think about moveing south and getting out of that snow [:D]. I dont know how you all keep your sanity with all that cold and white stuff. It was only 70 degrees and sunny here today though [8D].

Return to Off Topic