SEASONS GREETING

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
grizzly

SEASONS GREETING

Postby grizzly » December 13th, 2010, 3:23 am

the wonder of the inter net has let me come to this web site and meet some great people who share my passion for turkey hunting . i haven't met any of you in person but because of what we share here the good and not so good times in our lives i feel i know most of you as a friend so with that        AS YOU GATHER WITH FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES I WISH YOU ALL THE WARMTH AND COMFORT AND JOY OF THE SEASON . MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU AS I KNOW HE'S BLESS ME                           A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND THE HAPPIEST NEW YEAR                                                                           [:D]wayne grizzly andrews[:D]

rbewilson

RE: SEASONS GREETING

Postby rbewilson » December 13th, 2010, 4:03 pm

Right back at you Grizzly,and to the rest of you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » December 14th, 2010, 3:42 pm

Thanks Wayne [:D], HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE FOLKS HERE. [;)] [:)] [:D]
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » December 14th, 2010, 5:47 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wayne, Scott and rbewilson and to all the members on the forum. I hope your holidays and the coming year is full of joy and prosperity, good health and happyness.
Jon
Turkeybuster

rsmithpa

Postby rsmithpa » December 15th, 2010, 7:05 am

May all of you enjoy the blessings of the holiday season with your family and friends.  My wish is that we are healthy enough to enjoy another year in the woods enjoying the passion we have for turkey hunting.  Let us not forget at this time of the year, all those men and women serving our country and will not be home for the holidays.  They deserve our thoughts, prayers and thanks for what they do to keep us free.  Remember too, the police, emergency response people and medical people that work hard while we spend time in our homes.  God Bless and Happy New year! 
Full Fans, Longbeards, and Sharp Spurs

BigBuckeye

Postby BigBuckeye » December 15th, 2010, 10:51 am

Thanks Grizzly and may all of you be granted an adventure in turkey hunting you can share with us next year!!!

Merry Christmas and have a safe holiday season!!!

Go Buckeyes, beat the Razorbacks!!!!  [:)]
I can't get any sleep!!!

Arnie

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » December 17th, 2010, 6:12 am

Happy Holidays to all. I appreciate and enjoy the friendship and community of this site. You make my life better...thanks for that.

Don't forget to think of your fellow man and do something nice for someone who might not have as joyful a season. It doesn't have to be a lot, but enough people giving a little adds up.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

Return to Off Topic