SICK!!!!

Discussions not related to turkey hunting and clean humor
MAKEemQUIVER

SICK!!!!

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 4th, 2011, 2:12 am

Come home from work early yesterday, aching in all my joints, back and chest hurt, tremendous headache, and coughing. Really hopeing it is not the flu, this is awful. Atleast I have this forum.

dewey

RE: SICK!!!!

Postby dewey » March 4th, 2011, 3:02 am

Is it gobbler fever? Sorry for the bad joke I couldn't help it.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 4th, 2011, 4:19 am

If it is the flu, then its better to have it now instead of April 16th. Good luck with it.

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » March 4th, 2011, 4:41 pm

I hope your not coming down with the flu that is miserable to deal with.
Take it easy and get your health back before your season rolls around.

Jon
Turkeybuster

grizzly

Postby grizzly » March 5th, 2011, 4:56 am

must be going around been down the last three days . every time i would get up my head would start pounding . feeling some better to day hope you're feeling better bo[:)] wayne

retranger

Postby retranger » March 5th, 2011, 1:36 pm

Must be all over the country. Most of the folks up here Wayne are down with it. I and my wife have been down for a week now. Haven't done much but read the forum the last few days. (not all bad) They are throwing another storm at us tomorrow and Monday, up to 14 inches of snow!!!!
What works for me may not work for you and what works today may not work tomorrow
Doug <- <- ~<- <- <- ~ <-

MAKEemQUIVER

Postby MAKEemQUIVER » March 9th, 2011, 5:42 am

Found out it was the flu but I waited to long to go to the doctor so they coudnt give me any medicine for it. Also had double ear infection with a ruptured ear drum. Feeling a little better but still not all the way healed. Feel for any of you that have it.

dewey

Postby dewey » March 9th, 2011, 6:12 am

ORIGINAL: MAKEemQUIVER

Found out it was the flu but I waited to long to go to the doctor so they coudnt give me any medicine for it. Also had double ear infection with a ruptured ear drum. Feeling a little better but still not all the way healed. Feel for any of you that have it.

Jeeesh! The flu is bad enough but double ear infections and a bursted ear drum that is not good. Hopefully you start feeling better.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Off Topic