North Carolina

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
tracebusta39

North Carolina

Postby tracebusta39 » January 24th, 2012, 7:40 pm

I'm a new/old member I forgot my email address that held the password for my old handle tracebusta32 7 years later here I am as tracebusta39, I was a member of turkey and turkey huntings origianl website forum.

I have a wife and 3 children.

I hunt/guide and take any willing and interested young kid hunting in the state of North Carolina. I have over 200 birds that I have been blessed to be lucky enough to get close to harvest or called in.

I left the forum for sometime because it got to be a writing contest with who could be the best copy and paster, instead of actual hunting knowledge, teaching woodsmanship. Some who are still here like to make themselves look good when in fact that don't harvest birds year in and year out, they would say one thing and then edit it out if you corrected them....

Anyway I love to learn about my favorite game animal, and share what they have tought me, I lean more toward traditional hunting then all the new gadjet hunting, so if I offend don't take it personal.

Turkeybuster

Re: North Carolina

Postby Turkeybuster » January 24th, 2012, 11:16 pm

Good to see ya back on here Trace I wondered where ya got to. Always liked to read your posts.

Jon
Turkeybuster

Return to New Members of the Forum