Hello

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
hobbes

Hello

Postby hobbes » April 28th, 2010, 1:26 pm

I've browsed here before (at least I think I have), but just recently joined.  I'm a member of quite a few forums, so if you get around much, you've likely seen me as "hobbes" in other hunting forums (mainly Bowsite and Oldgobbler)  I live in Leadville, CO and work as an engineer for the Town of Avon, CO.  I moved to CO from IL in 2007.  I started hunting turkeys on NF land in Pope County IL back in 1991.  I've hunted several states, IL, KY, AL, SD, NE and CO.  More states than some and not near as many as others, but the majority of my birds have been Easterns killed in IL.  If you've recently checked out the Photos forum, you may have noticed birds that myself and my oldest son killed on our annual IL spring trip to visit and hunt turkeys back home.
We hope to find some CO birds in one of the next four weekends then will close out the season during Nebraska's last six days.  Looks like several of you have had a good season.  Good Luck to everyone that is still after them.

Shane 

Return to New Members of the Forum