new to the forum

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
flp77

new to the forum

Postby flp77 » December 30th, 2010, 10:42 am

hi from montreal canada started turkey hunting 3years ago in ny state and last year also in ontario canada i just love it,i deer hunt ,duck hunt but turkey hunting is got the best of me and this forum is helping me out alot thank for all the help

allaboutshooting

RE: new to the forum

Postby allaboutshooting » December 30th, 2010, 12:00 pm

Hey John,

It's good to have you here. Welcome! This is a good place filled with good and helpful people who are willing to share a lot of knowledge. We look forward to hearing form you and about your experiences as well.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

grizzly

Postby grizzly » December 30th, 2010, 12:09 pm

welcome john . i think you will find the people here like to talk turkey [;)] wayne

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » December 30th, 2010, 12:25 pm

Welcome FLP77 good to hear from another addicted soul you will like this place.
Jon
Turkeybuster

kenturkey89

Postby kenturkey89 » December 30th, 2010, 4:30 pm

Hello there flp77,

Welcome to the T&TH forum! This is a great website for hunters of any level because there are so many individuals on here that are willing to share their experiences and knowledge to help another fellow turkey hunter out. I absolutely love this forum and I know you will too!
Brian

longbeard.386

RE: New to the forum

Postby longbeard.386 » January 8th, 2011, 3:00 pm

handcannon,
Most welcome to the forums. I'm from Central Florida...Osceola Country. Look forward to hearing from you.
Longbeard.386
"Remember, you're never too old to have a happy childhood."

longbeard.386

Postby longbeard.386 » January 8th, 2011, 3:04 pm

Hello flp77,
Welcome from Central Florida. Forget Gator football...this is Osceola Country! I look forward to hearing from you on the forum.
Regards,
Longbeard.386

grizzly

RE: New to the forum

Postby grizzly » January 9th, 2011, 3:07 am

welcome to the forum travis, tracy and ben i know you will enjoy your time here [:)] wayne

dewey

Postby dewey » February 3rd, 2011, 9:52 am

ORIGINAL: kenturkey89

Hello there flp77,

Welcome to the T&TH forum! This is a great website for hunters of any level because there are so many individuals on here that are willing to share their experiences and knowledge to help another fellow turkey hunter out. I absolutely love this forum and I know you will too!

Welcome to the forum flp77. I started coming to this website a couple of years ago when I started turkey hunting and there is a large very diverse group of hunters here that are very willing to help you out with any questions you may have.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Previous

Return to New Members of the Forum