Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
Purr1Up

Hello everyone!

Postby Purr1Up » January 31st, 2011, 3:43 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new here and thought I would say hey from Alabama! I am a young guy only 24 but been turkey hunting for 13 years. Can't wait to meet y'all and learn something. Who knows might can do some hunt swapping and make some new hunting buddies! Thanks for having me, Jerry Lavender

kenturkey89

RE: Hello everyone!

Postby kenturkey89 » January 31st, 2011, 3:58 pm

Glad to have you join us, Jerry. This is a great place to learn anything from successful calling techniques to tasty recipes. There's a lot of good folks on this forum that really know their turkeys. I pretty much learn something new every time I read a new post on here. Again, welcome to the forum!
Brian

Purr1Up

Postby Purr1Up » January 31st, 2011, 4:02 pm

Thanks Brian!
Spring strut.....Fall rut!! That's how I roll!!

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » February 1st, 2011, 12:45 pm

Hi Jerry Welcome to the forum we are looking forward to hearing from you and hope you enjoy it here.
Alabama is a great turkey hunting state I use to spend a lot of time down there every year.

Jon
Turkeybuster

dewey

Postby dewey » February 3rd, 2011, 9:37 am

Hey Jerry welcome to the forum. It looks like you have quite a bit of experience already so it will be nice to hear some stories from you as well.

Good luck this spring.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Purr1Up

Postby Purr1Up » February 3rd, 2011, 10:48 am

Thanks for the comments guys!
Spring strut.....Fall rut!! That's how I roll!!

Return to New Members of the Forum