Far Southern Illinois

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
Gimp Hunter

Far Southern Illinois

Postby Gimp Hunter » February 22nd, 2011, 11:51 am

Hi, I am new here and live in far southern Illinois. I am 70 years old and disabled. I hunt and fish from my electric wheelchair. I started turkey hunting in 1994 and have so far killed 9 turkeys. I hunt on my own and really enjoy getting out there hunting and will continue hunting as long as possible. I also do a lot of photography work in the outdoors. Here is a sample of my work. This was taken day before yesterday. I hope you all have a great year. Good luck and God Bless. Norm

Turkeybuster

RE: Far Southern Illinois

Postby Turkeybuster » February 22nd, 2011, 1:24 pm

Hi Norm Welcome to the forum! That is quite a picture there looks like you have some good prospects for spring. Hope you enjoy the forum and good luck in the spring season.

Jon
Turkeybuster

dewey

Postby dewey » February 27th, 2011, 2:22 pm

Welcome to the T&TH forum Gimp Hunter and thanks for sharing the photo. I hope we see more of your photos and good luck to you this spring.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » February 27th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Gimp Hunter. I tip my hat to you sir, I hope when Im 70 yrs old that Im still able to turkey hunt.

grizzly

Postby grizzly » February 28th, 2011, 1:54 am

welcome to the forum norm . wonderful picture . it's great that you're still enjoying the outdoors. please keep sharing [:)] wayne

Bred64

Postby Bred64 » February 28th, 2011, 10:05 am

Hi Norm, and welcome. How far south are ya? I hunt in Jefferson county. Also get down to Giant city to shroom hunt. Nice pic of the birds.

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » March 6th, 2011, 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Norm. [:D]
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Return to New Members of the Forum