Hello to everyone

Introduce yourself to the forum. Say hello and give a bit about why you love turkey hunting.
chuggins3473

Hello to everyone

Postby chuggins3473 » February 12th, 2014, 8:39 pm

Career Firefighter from Middle Georgia who believes in two hunting season... Turkey season and waiting on turkey season. I do enjoy every thing about the great outdoors, but every since I first heard a turkey gobble I've been hooked. I'm a third generation turkey hunter and the fourth generation is my two year old son ( Calvin IV ) who already scratches on an old slate call. I can't wait until the day my dad, my son and I are all together enjoying the sport that my grandfather was so passionate about.

kygobbler

Re: Hello to everyone

Postby kygobbler » February 13th, 2014, 10:48 am

Welcome to TTH, glad to see that you have a family tradition going on turkey hunting.
Is it turkey season yet?

dewey

Postby dewey » February 13th, 2014, 12:15 pm

Welcome to the T&TH forum chuggings. Sounds like you have turkeys in your genes and it sounds like you are going to have some great hunting trips with your son pretty soon.

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

WillowRidgeCalls

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » February 14th, 2014, 12:27 pm

Welcome to the T&TH forums, chuggings. :D
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Return to New Members of the Forum