FINALLY!

Discuss turkey hunting's "second season" here
thundrchikin

FINALLY!

Postby thundrchikin » November 18th, 2009, 11:02 am

Well folks we were finally able to get Kee-Kee her first bird yesterday.Good friend Gratten Hepler and his brittany Missy came over. After hunting for a little while the dogs took off on a beech covered ridge and soon the birds were in the air.One pitched and flew over mine and fellow hunter Dave Blakes head and we we both fired and the bird hit the ground Kee-Kee came to the shot found the bird and went wild, alot of excitement for all, dogs and hunters.We managed to sit down in the blind and call a couple birds in but the shot was missed.Kee-Kee did an excellent job in the blind and I was very proud of her.I really feel this was the missing piece of the puzzle for her and have high expectations.I'm sorry but there were no pictures taken as everyone thought everyone else brought the camera.Oh well I got a good picture in my memory that I'm sure I will never forget.
canecreekcalls.com

WillowRidgeCalls

RE: FINALLY!

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » November 18th, 2009, 4:10 pm

Cool [:D]
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

Mossberg835

Postby Mossberg835 » November 19th, 2009, 5:31 am

Thats awesome dude! I've never hunted with dogs, but it must be pretty exciting![:D]
Hunt for thunder chickens for months at a time...you know that's right

turkeydoghunter

Postby turkeydoghunter » December 3rd, 2009, 4:07 am

congrats ....aint it great...many more to you[:D]....this pic is a PA ...afternoon hunt

Break em at Night...Back at light

Return to Fall Hunting