Wifes first turkey photo

Whether you're a 10-year-old kid or a 40-year-old kid-at-heart, bagging that first bird is a thrill. This is the place to share photos and stories of your first harvest.
JW

RE: Wifes first turkey photo

Postby JW » July 1st, 2009, 3:20 am

ORIGINAL: Bobbyparks

ORIGINAL: JW

That's an awesome shot there Bobby. I could see that picture in a magazine. Of course, after the editors photoshopped you out of it!

I haven't even spoken to Mary since she got the first notch in her belt. Tell her congrats again for me.

Jason

What? Photoshop me out?

How quickly young people forget respect for their elders these days.[;)]

Just kidding "old man". Great picture.

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » July 1st, 2009, 3:38 pm

Hey Bobby,

Congratulations to both you and Mary! That's a beautiful bird and I'm sure you both were thrilled.

Doris just started hunting a few years ago and so I know the feeling we both had. It's also very nice to have a wife who shares and understands your passion.

Thanks,
Clark

P.S. I apologize for being so late in responding to your post. Somehow I've missed it until today.
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

Bobbyparks

Postby Bobbyparks » July 1st, 2009, 4:37 pm

Hi Clark,

Thank you very much for the kind words. Yes it was a special moment and it is great to be able to share these experiences. Mary had been out with me a number of times and finally decided she could try it .

I'm glad your wife Doris enjoys it as well. Again thanks

Bobby
ACME PRO STAFF
Make Every Hunt a Blast With ACME Hunting Systems

Everyday Hunter

Postby Everyday Hunter » July 1st, 2009, 5:21 pm

Hey, Bobby --
What a beautiful photo. It really does that bird justice.

I don't know how I missed seeing this before. I haven't been around much for a couple of weeks, but that was posted way before that.

I've been spending most of my computer time building a new website. It's finished now, so maybe I'll be able to catch up.

Steve
When [url="http://www.EverydayHunter.com"]"The Everyday Hunter"[/url] isn't hunting, he's thinking about hunting, talking about hunting, dreaming about hunting, writing about hunting, or wishing he were hunting.

Previous

Return to First Time Turkeys