berretta 390 28in.

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
bamabirdbuster13

berretta 390 28in.

Postby bamabirdbuster13 » February 28th, 2012, 7:11 pm

im shooting a berretta 390 with a 28 in barrel i shoot a kicks gobblin thunder and a seminole xfull tube has anyone done any paterning with either tube...my best loads came out of the winchester double mags when they were black shells now the reds dont seem to pattern as well... i recently bought some hevi shot magnum blends but they say not to shoot em out the kicks
Imma give him a headache B.C cant fix

allaboutshooting

Re: berretta 390 28in.

Postby allaboutshooting » February 29th, 2012, 8:01 pm

bamabirdbuster13 wrote:im shooting a berretta 390 with a 28 in barrel i shoot a kicks gobblin thunder and a seminole xfull tube has anyone done any paterning with either tube...my best loads came out of the winchester double mags when they were black shells now the reds dont seem to pattern as well... i recently bought some hevi shot magnum blends but they say not to shoot em out the kicks

That Beretta 390 is certainly a proven performer and your 28" barrel should produce some great patterns with those Hevi-13 Magnum Blends which have really been a hit with turkey hunters since they were introduced.

Kick's is a fine choke, very well made and a high quality product but they do not recommend shooting any Hevi-Shot products through their chokes, as you stated.

The 2 best chokes that I've found for your gun with those shells are the Wright's #2 http://allaboutshooting.com/product_inf ... ucts_id=50 and the Hevi-13 Turkey Choke http://allaboutshooting.com/product_inf ... cts_id=202

Both of those chokes work very well with your gun and the Magnum Blend shotshells.

I hope that helps some.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

bamabirdbuster13

Re: berretta 390 28in.

Postby bamabirdbuster13 » March 1st, 2012, 3:54 pm

thanks for the links imma have to get a wrights .. but for now ill have to slam em with the seminole xfull
Imma give him a headache B.C cant fix

Return to Shooting