Federal 20ga Heavyweight Flitecontrol shells

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
IN/Strutter

RE: Federal 20ga Heavyweight Flitecontrol shells

Postby IN/Strutter » April 18th, 2009, 4:18 pm

ORIGINAL: CB on the run

I received an email from a Federal ATK rep this morning.  I called the number he provided and spoke with him directly.  He referred me to a distributor about 90 miles away who is shipping me 5 boxes of the #6 shot.  They do not have the #7 shot yet in 20ga, only 12ga.  Federal obviously cares about their consumers and I, for one, am impressed.
Thank you Clark.

Charlie Belle

Agree 100%.  When I first tried the Flightcontrol 2 years ago I had trouble with it patterning out of my gun.  I called Federal for some advice.  I was instantly transferred to a very nice gentleman that helped me out.  He sent me 3 FREE boxes of shells to try different shot sizes and called me back a couple days later to see if my problem was corrected.  Great customer service and it will be hard for me to shoot anything other than Federal now.

Magnumdood

Postby Magnumdood » April 18th, 2009, 4:41 pm

Cabella's has the 6's in stock.
I'm From Texas
[size=150]What Country
[size=150]Are You From?

Fan Club

Postby Fan Club » April 19th, 2009, 4:28 am

> Federal obviously cares about their consumers and I, for one, am impressed. <

Last fall, Federal had a rebate offer for shotgun slugs. I sent in the register receipt, UPC and form immediately like I always do. In March, I was thinking 4 months is a long time, something must have gone wrong... but no big deal, it's only five bucks. A couple days later I finally get the rebate check, better late than never.

About a week after that I get a small box in the mail from Federal. An inclosed note thanked everyone for their patience during the rebate delay and there was a sweet Federal Premium Ammunition hat in Realtree AP. What a class act, I'm sure the hats and postage cost them more than the original rebate payout.

A friend of mine who is deceased, was a gunsmith and reloader. Twenty years ago he was telling me that Federal had the highest quality factory ammo you could buy. Federal is all I have shot for years and as mentioned, the rest of the outfit gets five stars as well.

"The joy of living is his, who has the heart to demand it." Teddy Roosevelt

dawei

Postby dawei » April 19th, 2009, 5:20 pm

ORIGINAL: Magnumdood

Cabella's has the 6's in stock.
[color="#0000ff"]Got a link please? I could not find them on the Cabelas® website.
[/color]
David
Only two defining forces have ever died for you:
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross + 3Nails = 4Given

Magnumdood

Postby Magnumdood » April 19th, 2009, 5:54 pm

They're not up on their website yet.  You can call customer service in the AM.
I'm From Texas
[size=150]What Country
[size=150]Are You From?

Previous

Return to Shooting