New gun coming soon

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
AppalachianMtnMan

New gun coming soon

Postby AppalachianMtnMan » July 1st, 2009, 6:44 am

I'll be getting my new gun in the next month to month and half. I've decided to get a Beretta Xtrema2 with the Max 4 kick off. I'll be adding a magazine extension to hold 12 shots, and a sling and that will be all I add to the gun. It'll be my turkey gun, coyote gun, squirrel gun, and with the normal magazine and a plug my bird gun. Plus a rec. shooter for clay pigeons and other stuff. I'm just super excited that the wife said yes to me getting it, and it'll be there waiting when I come home from Japan for good this time, ready to slay some turkeys. Just thought I'd let you guys know. Thanks. Lcpl Duncan USMC

allaboutshooting

RE: New gun coming soon

Postby allaboutshooting » July 1st, 2009, 9:06 am

Hey Jordan,

Congratulations! That's a fine gun. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and glad that it will be waiting for you when you get home. Thank you for your service and all my best to you in all that you do.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

thunderchicken

RE: New gun coming soon

Postby thunderchicken » July 1st, 2009, 3:00 pm

first of all, Thank you for your service to our country from my family and myself!

Second, congrats on that sweet purchase! I wish you lots of luck and great adventures in the outdoors with the new gun!

You have earned it!
Impatience is hard to ignore, but patience puts the bird in the truck!

Return to Shooting