Big News

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
tickbait

Big News

Postby tickbait » August 17th, 2009, 9:41 am

Hey All,

I've been holding off posting this until the news was official, and now I can post this with a big smile.[:)]

CLICK HERE

Gobbler Guns, a division of Rob Roberts Customer Gunworks, is now the performance shop for Benelli USA's factory turkey guns.

From the article:
"The Performance Shop Turkey Edition comes with a ComforTech® stock and also includes an accessory SteadyGrip® buttstock. A Burris FastFire II™ sight has been fitted to each gun and sighted-in, and includes custom computer print outs that show actual points-of-impact and the number of pellets in 10-, 20-, and 30-inch circles. For bringing a boss gobbler to bag when range is an issue you need the ultimate turkey gun-Benelli's Performance Shop Turkey Edition is the one."

So, if you're a Benelli fan and want a tuned gun, that's ready to hit the woods with all the bells and whistles, fully warranted and quality assured, here's your sign.

This is the result of the fact that we are much more than a choke company. We've been working with shotguns for years and the blood, sweat and tears has been worth it. It's great to get some recognition and to be a small part of a fantastic organization that is Benelli USA.

Enjoy!
"If you ain't sure don't shoot!"
http://gobblerguns.com

Magnumdood

RE: Big News

Postby Magnumdood » August 19th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Quite a feather in your cap! 

Congrats!
I'm From Texas
[size=150]What Country
[size=150]Are You From?

Return to Shooting