Anyone tried hevi13 choke tubes

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
wingseeker

Re: Anyone tried hevi13 choke tubes

Postby wingseeker » March 3rd, 2013, 11:13 pm

The HEvi13 chokes are super especially when using Magnum Blend or Hevi13 shells....

icdedturkes

Postby icdedturkes » March 4th, 2013, 4:06 pm

wingseeker wrote:The HEvi13 chokes are super especially when using Magnum Blend or Hevi13 shells....

Wow a new record.. 100% of your posts contain a mention of some form of environmetal type products.. Just like every other single forum you post on.. You provide no credible information just SPAM>

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » March 4th, 2013, 4:59 pm

icdedturkes wrote:
wingseeker wrote:The HEvi13 chokes are super especially when using Magnum Blend or Hevi13 shells....

Wow a new record.. 100% of your posts contain a mention of some form of environmetal type products.. Just like every other single forum you post on.. You provide no credible information just SPAM>

SPAM???? :shock:
I've used the Magnum Blends, for 3 or 4 years now, and last year, had a 6 tom kill, for 7 shots(one ducked and I had to shoot again :lol: )
Had a few "strays" I wasn't comfortable with, so I bought a Hevi 13 Choke Tube from allaboutshooting, Clark. It tightned my pattern nicely!! Can't wait to pull the trigger this year, cause "the head is the best" ;)

K' doubtin' Thomas .. "I" know when to give credit, when credits due :P
You and I/we, can allways disagree to disagree, but if it works, I sure am not going to try and fix it :lol:
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

Previous

Return to Shooting