Hevi Shot Offering Rebate

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
Uncle Nicky2

Hevi Shot Offering Rebate

Postby Uncle Nicky2 » January 9th, 2014, 4:52 am

For anyone who is a Hevi-Shot fan, they are currently offering a $10 rebate on a 5-pack box of shells (limit 2), I think it's for Hevi 13 & Blended. No link that I can find on their website, but if you search Hevi-Shot on the Cabelas site, a link appears with all of the details. Makes the $32 price tag a little easier to swallow. :)

uplandrules

Re: Hevi Shot Offering Rebate

Postby uplandrules » February 10th, 2014, 11:44 pm

that is a great incentive for sure

dewey

Re: Hevi Shot Offering Rebate

Postby dewey » February 18th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Uncle Nicky2 wrote:For anyone who is a Hevi-Shot fan, they are currently offering a $10 rebate on a 5-pack box of shells (limit 2), I think it's for Hevi 13 & Blended. No link that I can find on their website, but if you search Hevi-Shot on the Cabelas site, a link appears with all of the details. Makes the $32 price tag a little easier to swallow. :)

The rebate says $20 for up to 2 boxes. So if a box costs $26 (12 gauge 3") then the cost of 2 boxes is $52 something minus $20 equals ~$32 for two boxes, right?

Here is a link to the rebate.

http://www.cabelas.com/assets/pdfs/hevi ... -30-14.pdf

Dewey
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." --Mahatma Gandhi

"Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."--F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer

       

Return to Shooting