Akita stocks

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
bcknuts

Akita stocks

Postby bcknuts » May 2nd, 2013, 1:30 pm

Clark does Akita make a stock for a moss super Bantom 500 20 ga. Came with a two peace stock need the full length stock with adjustable cheek . And will a standard 500 stock work on this gun. Just don't like the two peace.thanks

Kevin

allaboutshooting

Re: Akita stocks

Postby allaboutshooting » May 2nd, 2013, 5:10 pm

bcknuts wrote:Clark does Akita make a stock for a moss super Bantom 500 20 ga. Came with a two peace stock need the full length stock with adjustable cheek . And will a standard 500 stock work on this gun. Just don't like the two peace.thanks

Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Yes, to both of your questions. You can take a look at them here http://allaboutshooting.com/index.php?cPath=67 Doris and I have them on several guns, including a 20 gauge Mossberg 500. They adjust from 12 3/8" to 14 3/8" and as you mentioned, have the adjustable comb and one of the best recoil pads I've seen on any stock.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

bcknuts

Postby bcknuts » May 3rd, 2013, 7:15 am

Thanks Clark going to order one today.allaboutshooting is just the best thanks again.

Kevin

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » May 8th, 2013, 5:21 pm

bcknuts wrote:Thanks Clark going to order one today.allaboutshooting is just the best thanks again.

Kevin

Thank you. I apologize for being so long in getting back on here. I was out of touch for a few days.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

Return to Shooting