Good Deal For This Gun?

Guns, ammo, and more! What do you shoot, and why?
BHC

Good Deal For This Gun?

Postby BHC » April 8th, 2013, 7:37 pm

This is for a used shotgun: Remington 11-87 SPORTSMAN SUPER MAGNNUM. It can shoot up to 3 1/2 magnum shells. Has truglow glow sights and sling, and primos turkey choke. have only shot 5 rounds thought it. Excellent Condition .....with shipping $530, plus roughly another $30 for the FFL paperwork here in NJ......Thinking of buying it......good deal? I can't seem to find a new one

spitten and drummen

Re: Good Deal For This Gun?

Postby spitten and drummen » April 9th, 2013, 3:54 pm

I have the same gun but retired it in gun cabinet when I bought my Benelli. Had a promos jelly head choke in it and it shot great. Outstanding patterns no jams and dead birds. What else could you ask for. I paid around 800 for it and if it is the condition the owner claims the tha is a very good deal. I believe that if you have the money and really want it then you should get it. Don't think you would be sorry. Good luck and let us know what you do. Post some pictures if you end up getting it
"don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes boys". Andrew Jackson "old hickory"

BHC

Postby BHC » April 9th, 2013, 5:17 pm

this is the gun I might buy

spitten and drummen

Postby spitten and drummen » April 9th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Looks awesome. At that price I would most likely have it in my gun cabinet
"don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes boys". Andrew Jackson "old hickory"

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » April 21st, 2013, 5:26 pm

BHC wrote:This is for a used shotgun: Remington 11-87 SPORTSMAN SUPER MAGNNUM. It can shoot up to 3 1/2 magnum shells. Has truglow glow sights and sling, and primos turkey choke. have only shot 5 rounds thought it. Excellent Condition .....with shipping $530, plus roughly another $30 for the FFL paperwork here in NJ......Thinking of buying it......good deal? I can't seem to find a new one

I'm glad to hear that you got the gun and that it was all you hoped it would be. Good luck with it and in the spring turkey season.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

maineute

Postby maineute » April 21st, 2013, 6:05 pm

That is the gun that I have my sights on, I hope to save for it for next year. Good luck.

Return to Shooting