Moderator: Stephanie Bernardo
hunter177, that is definitely more than you need to kill a turkey at 40 yards. I know sometimes it's hard to find the right choke/shell combo that works best in your gun without taking a hit to the wallet. Like you, I don't have the time or money to buy different chokes and shells to see which one my gun likes best. That's what makes this forum so great. There are so many different individuals on here who shoot the same gun as you and are willing to share with you what results they've had with certain brands or products. That cuts about 80% of the work right there. The other 20% is just actually going to the range and making sure your POA and POI are true, and making sure you're getting a good dense pattern with whatever setup you use.
But I'll say it again, if a turkey walks inside of 40-45 yards of that setup you have, he's in serious trouble![;)]
But I'll say it again, if a turkey walks inside of 40-45 yards of that setup you have, he's in serious trouble!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests