introduce yourself

eddie234

introduce yourself

Postby eddie234 » March 6th, 2014, 10:31 am

Greetings,
user name is eddie234 my name is Ed, I'm from Glen Dale, WV 48 year old police Lieutenant. This will be the start of my 7th year of spring turkey hunting, I've take three birds so far. Our season starts April 28th, I've put in for a number of vacation days so hopefully they will get approved and I'll get in the woods a good bit and add to our total.
Twitter: @edvogler

ylpnfol

Re: introduce yourself

Postby ylpnfol » March 6th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Ylpnfol here', aka David , live 40 miles west of Richmond , va., been turkey hunting since the early 80's, started out fall hunting, believe it or not I used to go fishing in the spring, started spring gobbler hunting in the late 80's, took a couple years to connect, but I've been hooked ever since, my season starts April 12, I have 2 tags ( used one in January) we shall see, good luck everyone, hunt smart, hunt safe....
David

You never know, unless you go

Chief Many Longbeards

Postby Chief Many Longbeards » March 8th, 2014, 1:10 pm

howdy, teammates
i am Larry, or Lars to some
i have been stompin the turkey woods in west central, illinois, since 1991
shot a jake that first year, was shutout the second season, that led to a serious addiction and i have shot at least one tom every year since :lol:
almost always draw the maximum 3 spring permits and get 1 or 2 tags in the fall
this year i have tags for the first (april 14 opener) and third seasons in IL's north zone and if i am lucky to get a third, it likely will be for fourth or fifth season
always took vacation for turkey seasons. now that i am retired, i hunt every single day that i can, even tagging along and callin for friends when they let me :D
looks like we got a good group of turkey chasers. good luck to everybody this season

Uncle Nicky2

Postby Uncle Nicky2 » March 11th, 2014, 10:41 am

Uncle Nicky here, live in PA but hunt everywhere I can. Office jockey during the week, turkey killer on the weekend. Looking forward to helping add to the toll for Team 2. :D

DonMcJr

Postby DonMcJr » April 22nd, 2014, 7:23 am

Don 41 from SE Michigan. Ylpnfol wanted me to take his spot and since I was slow responding cause I made the 1st post about it saying I would be slow to respond I thought I was on a Team!

SE Michigan 1 Bird my Season Started yesterday but not hunting til Tomorrow in my 6 acres behind my house! 8-)

ylpnfol

Postby ylpnfol » April 22nd, 2014, 8:22 am

Thanks Don, even tho it appears everything is ok now, good luck team 2, I'll be the official mascot/ cheerleader....as soon as I can locate my Pom poms....
David

You never know, unless you go

Return to Team 2