Sign in for Team one

ads1

Sign in for Team one

Postby ads1 » March 5th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Welcome to Team one. Time to sign in and pick a Captain. I would like to nominate TURKEY JUNKY or KYGOBBLER. Is there anyone on our team who is good with the computer? :D

turkey junky

Re: Sign in for Team one

Postby turkey junky » March 5th, 2014, 8:40 pm

just checking in for the 2014 season hope we are all able to get on birds & tag 1 or 2

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 5th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Im here and ready to go. Thank you for the nomination ads1, I don't care to do it if ya want me to.

I did a sign in on the old (2013) base camp but I like this one much better. Xarcher signed in one that on so he's here also.

Hey ads, when does your season start. I know TJ gets the ball started for us here within a couple of weeks.

The main thing for us to do is at least get one mature bird. Last year, I was on Team 1 and we won the contest because everybody killed one bird. If we can do that again this year we should come out on top again.
Is it turkey season yet?

xarcher

Postby xarcher » March 6th, 2014, 7:25 am

Signing in. I am working long days so will defer to others for captain. Hope to start in AL late in March then SC in April (working there now) and then PA (home) in May. With any luck I will contribute. The best of luck to you all.

ads1

Postby ads1 » March 6th, 2014, 10:47 am

Everyone except cut-um has signed in. I have sent him an pm. Kygobbler, did I understand that you would be our Captain?

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 6th, 2014, 8:44 pm

ads1 wrote:Everyone except cut-um has signed in. I have sent him an pm. Kygobbler, did I understand that you would be our Captain?

I can do it. I sent cut-um a pm also earlier today. Hopefully he will sign in in the next day or two.
Is it turkey season yet?

ads1

Postby ads1 » March 7th, 2014, 12:40 am

kygobbler wrote:
ads1 wrote:Everyone except cut-um has signed in. I have sent him an pm. Kygobbler, did I understand that you would be our Captain?

I can do it. I sent cut-um a pm also earlier today. Hopefully he will sign in in the next day or two.

Thanks, let us know if we can help. :D

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 10th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Well I guess cut-um is MIA. The last time he was on this site was when he signed up for the contest. Maybe we can get someone else to join us.
Is it turkey season yet?

xarcher

Postby xarcher » March 10th, 2014, 8:26 pm

kygobbler wrote:Well I guess cut-um is MIA. The last time he was on this site was when he signed up for the contest. Maybe we can get someone else to join us.

Looks like we have to CUT UM! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

kygobbler

Postby kygobbler » March 10th, 2014, 10:19 pm

xarcher wrote:
kygobbler wrote:Well I guess cut-um is MIA. The last time he was on this site was when he signed up for the contest. Maybe we can get someone else to join us.

Looks like we have to CUT UM! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is it turkey season yet?

Next

Return to Team 1