WHO COOKS FOR YOU?

Share information about your calls and calling methods!
mark hay

WHO COOKS FOR YOU?

Postby mark hay » September 17th, 2008, 1:30 pm

WHO COOKS FOR YOOOUUUAALLLL? MY PRECIOUS WIFE LINDA. SHE PUTS UP WITH ALOT BEING THE WIFE OF A TURKEY HUNTING FOOL. A FOOL THAT HAS SUCCESSFULLY INFECTED TWO OF HER THREE SONS.                  ''oldschoolturkeytactics''

trkyklr

RE: WHO COOKS FOR YOU?

Postby trkyklr » September 18th, 2008, 1:54 am

the wife ,of course shes a keeper she lets me chase deer & turkeys 3/4 days a week year round just as long as the chores are done around the house & on the days im not in the woods she lets me go out to the shop & try to make turkey calls & fishin lures dont know what ide do without her

allaboutshooting

Postby allaboutshooting » September 18th, 2008, 5:36 pm

Hey Mike and Ken,

My wife Doris and I both do a little bit of the cooking but she does most of it. I usually cook meat on the grill. That can be burgers, fish, brats, etc. but that's kind of my job. A few years ago, I decided that I should cook supper each night and did that for about 2 years.

It was fun but my skills are somewhat limited and I use a lot of butter, sugar and olive oil in almost everything. Doris decided that neither of us could afford the excess calories that  my cooking was adding to our diet, so she took over again.

I operate under the assumption that you can never have too much butter, olive oil or sugar!

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means that he has another day and so do you."

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » September 19th, 2008, 1:48 am

shoot clark you sound like me sugar & butter goes in all food & i guess the grill is my job also the wife doesnt know how to light it & shes scared of the gas tank (she did cook my last hen breast on it the other night while i mowed the yard ,she wouldnt trade jobs i tried)

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » September 23rd, 2008, 2:56 am

I do the majority of the cooking because if I leave it to my wife, she'll screw it up. Sad, but true. She handles preparing salad and I do the main course, which involves a lot of cooking on the grill. I prefer to cook over an open flame (and not have my meal messed up).

Jim

Return to Calling