pics

Share information about your calls and calling methods!
Steve_In

pics

Postby Steve_In » October 17th, 2008, 5:04 pm

Here are pictures of my wingbone call from my first turkey.  I have a goal to learn to use it by next spring.
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

Steve_In

RE: pics

Postby Steve_In » October 17th, 2008, 5:25 pm

I give up picture posting on this forum is a pain.  I posted this on three other sites in about 10 minutes from my photobucket account.
See http://members.boardhost.com/tmmh/msg/1224212963.html
Steve, I love "smoked" turkey

trkyklr

Postby trkyklr » October 23rd, 2008, 9:23 am

nice job steve,how do they sound?ive never tried a suction type call myself, although ive thought about making a few i have never followed up with it. love the ol' double in the photo

hoosierhunter

Postby hoosierhunter » October 24th, 2008, 2:45 am

Good job Steve! The suction yelp will come with practice, a lot of practice is my experience, but some things come quick to some and a little longer to others as is my case. I'm not quite as proficient as I would like, or I would take em to the woods. I have a little COPD thing goin on so I have a hard time storin up enough air to run a good sequence of yelps.

GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS, AND STAY SAFE!
                                                                                               L.K.LESLIE

Return to Calling