Kee Kee Run

Share information about your calls and calling methods!
thundrchikin

RE: Kee Kee Run

Postby thundrchikin » February 5th, 2009, 5:34 am

IMO. a horny gobbler does not care if the bird he "thinks" he's going to breed is young or old he just want's to breed.I think for the most part any turkey sound could be used to call in a gobbler.Cluck Yelp Kee-Kee, purr or what have you.IMO
canecreekcalls.com

turkeydoghunter

Postby turkeydoghunter » February 5th, 2009, 5:58 am

excuses ......excuses admitt you got Image,,,, in   NY

dmcianfa

Postby dmcianfa » February 5th, 2009, 6:04 am

ORIGINAL: StevePA

Was I talking to you?...i could have said."...cuz we have like a million times more hunters...."..Its a known fact we have more hunters...thus more birds killed...

Do you believe this guy!  What an attitude!  Expect a complaint to the admin, sir.  I'm sure it won't be the first concerning your style.  Geesh, some short fuse you have.  You should probably see someone about that temper of yours.  I'm sure I'm not the only one here who doesn't appreciate your foul attitude and auro of righteousness you bring to this forum, not to mention the belittling and elite stature you project in every one of your postings I see from your profile.  I'm downright sick of it and have only been here for 40 posts.  Is anyone else thinking along the same lines as me here? We are here to discuss Turkey and Turkey Hunting, not challenge every poster and insult them at every turn.  It's people like you that make me revoke my subscribtion and find a more friendly and intelligent atmosphere to discuss matters.
"After eating an entire moose, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut."

StevePA

Postby StevePA » February 5th, 2009, 6:10 am

ORIGINAL: dmcianfa

ORIGINAL: StevePA

Was I talking to you?...i could have said."...cuz we have like a million times more hunters...."..Its a known fact we have more hunters...thus more birds killed...

Do you believe this guy!  What an attitude!  Expect a complaint to the admin, sir.  I'm sure it won't be the first concerning your style.  Geesh, some short fuse you have.  You should probably see someone about that temper of yours.  I'm sure I'm not the only one here who doesn't appreciate your foul attitude and auro of righteousness you bring to this forum, not to mention the belittling and elite stature you project in every one of your postings I see from your profile.  I'm downright sick of it and have only been here for 40 posts.  Is anyone else thinking along the same lines as me here?

Just merely stating that PA has 3 times the amount of turkey hunters that TN has...
turkeykiller

NastyRack

Postby NastyRack » February 6th, 2009, 2:47 am

ImageImage

Big Kuntry

Postby Big Kuntry » March 5th, 2009, 12:32 am

Fact....Being a good contest caller doesn't automatically make them super turkey hunters...or sound Gurus.
ORIGINAL: TurkeyComander

My post is not directed at anyone individual....

Fact....Being a good contest caller doesn't automatically make them super turkey hunters...or sound Gurus.

All it takes to get to obtain celebrity status is to win some big contests...the guys that have the talent and put in the time deserve a round of applause....

but

the fact iz.....There are plenty of average jOe callers/hunters that could whip the best contest caller/celebrity any day of the week in the turkey woods.

There is some truth to what you claiming about stage callers-no one said that are great hunters/woodsmen etc. the Kee-kee run is used in contest, whether you run it in the woods is u to you, but it has it's place in turkey talk! Try this, find a contest, and compete! No pun intened! End of Discussion!

Previous

Return to Calling