Outstanding call

Share information about your calls and calling methods!
mark hay

RE: Outstanding call

Postby mark hay » July 24th, 2010, 9:34 am

Good lookin' Jim .

I may have mentioned this somewhere in the past , since I received my WRC cherry / glass pot , but I'll put it out here again anyway .

There are probably 89.48362 billion different configurations and sizes of plastic lids for foam coffee cups , bowls etc etc. I found the one for the 12 oz. foam coffee cup fits real nice on my pot call . I keep one on it at all times ,,,'xcept when actually callin'[:D]. Another lid I cut the center out , all the way out to the molded rim that stands proud . I install this on the call when I need to freshen up the glass . It'll prevent the sandpaper from removing the woods finish and the wood .
 Just thought I'd toss that out here .

Them Carolina turkeys will be fallin' fools to the lies Jim will tell 'em next spring on this call.

Turkeybuster

Postby Turkeybuster » August 7th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Scott that is a nice looking call it just looks turkey. Congrats. Jim that should do the trick.
Jon
Turkeybuster

Cut N Run

Postby Cut N Run » August 8th, 2010, 1:22 am

Thanks, Jon.
I was practicing on the call this morning & it rocks! If you don't already have one, you need to go ahead have have Scott make you one.

Jim
Luck Counts, good or bad

doepee

Postby doepee » August 10th, 2010, 1:52 pm

Jim--All this talk about how good this black cherry glass call sounded I just had to order me one, and I cant wait to get it.. I told Scott I wanted it to sound just like yours since you are so pleased with it.. I know I will be to..

And Mark Hay the plastic cup lid sounds like a pretty good idea to!!

Previous

Return to Calling