Jack Scott's cutter box

Share information about your calls and calling methods!
spitten and drummen

Jack Scott's cutter box

Postby spitten and drummen » April 5th, 2013, 11:31 am

Ordered a Scott's cutter box in wormy chestnut with birch lid. Has anyone got one and what do you think of his box calls. Usually I run several before buying one but took a gamble this time.
"don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes boys". Andrew Jackson "old hickory"

WillowRidgeCalls

Re: Jack Scott's cutter box

Postby WillowRidgeCalls » April 5th, 2013, 12:20 pm

Take some picks of it when you get it, and post them in the call makers section.
WillowRidgeCalls
WI Youth & LTH Mentor
Dodge Co. NWTF
Scott

spitten and drummen

Postby spitten and drummen » April 5th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Will do
"don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes boys". Andrew Jackson "old hickory"

spitten and drummen

Postby spitten and drummen » April 9th, 2013, 3:47 pm

Received the call and it was very pretty. Only problem is after playing with it a couple of days I still couldn't get consistant yelps from it. The cutting and cackling sounded very good but the yelp didn't sound all that impressive to me. Maybe I just can't run that particular call. I don't know but I was told I could return it and so I sent it back today. Hated to do so but if you have a call that your not confident in then you will never use it. Not trying to say it wasn't a good call just it wasn't for me

Return to Calling