Whooppeeeee Here We Go Team #5

misoiltester

Re: Whooppeeeee Here We Go Team #5

Postby misoiltester » April 4th, 2013, 6:25 am

RockyMtnGobblers wrote:I like the name Sunrise demise also, I sent a pm to turkeythug asking him to check in so we'll see.

If we can have logos I could make one.

"Sunrise Demisr" .. sweet!!
I'd sure agree with that offer ;)
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

turkeythug

Postby turkeythug » April 10th, 2013, 10:58 pm

Hey guys sorry for the late reponse Im here getting ready for my opener on the 24th of this month.

RockyMtnGobblers

Postby RockyMtnGobblers » May 1st, 2013, 1:10 pm

I had 4 days of great hunting!
Day one gobbler flew off roost to hens on private prop. Day two gobbler came in at 8:40pm I had left at 815pm and hear him call while I was half way up the hill, he was heading to private prop.
Day three new area afternoon hunt near roost, gobbler had hen wouldn't leave private prop.
Day four o dark thirty set up near roost tom gobbled but was not interested, he flew over my head and landed a hundred or so yards off gobbling as he left for the strut area. I headed for the strut area, at one point I had to crawl closer to the closest gobblers the area had about 30 turkeys or more hens talking, gobblers and Jake's fighting, gobblers mating, and strutting. I was surprised by a tom just coming into the area coming from 300 yards running right to me, I was so surprised at his actions I still cant figure out why unless he saw my movement and was curious. :?:
Anyway I shot and missed!
Going back next week.
It aint the killin it's the challenge of the Hunt.

misoiltester

Postby misoiltester » May 2nd, 2013, 6:30 am

RockyMtnGobblers wrote:I had 4 days of great hunting!
Day one gobbler flew off roost to hens on private prop. Day two gobbler came in at 8:40pm I had left at 815pm and hear him call while I was half way up the hill, he was heading to private prop.
Day three new area afternoon hunt near roost, gobbler had hen wouldn't leave private prop.
Day four o dark thirty set up near roost tom gobbled but was not interested, he flew over my head and landed a hundred or so yards off gobbling as he left for the strut area. I headed for the strut area, at one point I had to crawl closer to the closest gobblers the area had about 30 turkeys or more hens talking, gobblers and Jake's fighting, gobblers mating, and strutting. I was surprised by a tom just coming into the area coming from 300 yards running right to me, I was so surprised at his actions I still cant figure out why unless he saw my movement and was curious. :?:
Anyway I shot and missed!
Going back next week.

Dand, I hate that when that happens .. it usually happens to me!! ;)
Ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts????

Previous

Return to Team 5